WEBSITE USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term Professional Beauty Systems or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3 Newmains Avenue, Inchinnan Business Park, Renfrew, PA4 9RR.
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The content on the Website may be used by you only for your personal use, but may not be taken out of context or presented in a misleading or discriminatory manner.
- You are granted a personal, limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to access the Website and use the Website and the Material, provided that you do not, and do not allow any third party, to modify or create a derivative work, available on the Website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
When you register on the Website, you warrant that all the details you supply, including without limitation, your name and e-mail address are accurate, that you are authorised to use the e-mail address that you provide and that you are at least sixteen (16) years old. If you are below the age of sixteen (16), please obtain the permission of your parent or guardian before using the Website. The Company has no intention of collecting any personal information from children below the age of 16 without parental consent. Parents are encouraged to review their children's e-mail and Internet activities to ensure that the Website is being used in accordance with these Terms.
SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Scots law. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
While the company endeavours to ensure that the information on the website is correct, the company does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the website. The company may make changes to the material on the website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on the website may be out of date, and the company makes no commitment to update such material.